Linksys Velop is the first tri-band modular WiFi system that can be installed in any wireless network environment, each of which is a powerful tri-band AC 2X2 802.11ac Wave 2 device with an MU-MIMO transmit-receive card. The total network speed of up to 2200 Mbps on each second. This technology is designed to increase the speed of each corner of the network coverage through mathematical algorithms to achieve optimal path calculations, as well as to avoid the combination of traditional routers and expanders, as well as dual-frequency modular wireless network systems Deceleration problem. Linksys Velop uses the same SSID so that each room can receive full-speed WiFi signal. From Top 6 wifi mesh network system 2017
Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Mesh System
- Processor and Memory for faster processing (716MHz Quad core,4GB Flash, and 512MB RAM)
- Powerful Tri-Band WiFi System distribute 100% Internet speed to the edge of your home Wi-Fi network without signal degradation if one is moved farther away
- Dynamic Tri-Band technology delivers blazing-fast WiFi speeds, and it supports a combined WiFi speed of 2200Mbps (2.4GHz Radio — 400Mbps; 5.8GHz Radio1 –867Mbps;5.8GHz Radio2 –867Mbps )
- Full-speed Wi-Fi up to 6,000 square feet
- Bluetooth 4.0 /LTE secure and easy APP based set-up
- Linksys Velop combines multiple routers together. Each router is designed to be a small signal tower with a size of only 3.1 x 9.3 x 7.3 inches and 88% smaller than an average router. The soft white design is also very attractive so that people are willing to put on the shelves or cabinets to show high WiFi performance.
- Six antennas are arranged in the top and middle parts, some of which are responsible for up and down the modulation signal, the other is responsible for the left and a right modulation signal, so Velop in single-story residential and multi-story residential can enhance the performance of wireless networks.
- In order to avoid cable winding, the bottom of the device has a hole for the placement of wires and Ethernet cables and is equipped with a small rubber rod, used to organize a variety of wires.
Traditional routers may not attain some distant corners of your private home. But Velop nodes can be placed anywhere to offer you with complete-strength WiFi that’s best for your precise situation.
- Amazing performance
- User-friendly app, so easy for setting up
- Guest networkability
- Ability to set boundaries with parental controls
- Support Mu-Mimo technology
- It can work on Amazon Alexa
- Too expensive, too expensive
- No advanced features like DHCP range adjust or specific IP reservation through Mobile App
- No USB port for storage or printer support
- Only 2 ethernet ports for WAN and LAN