Does your home wireless signal cannot be found again ? you are watching a good movie but suddenly broken, and you are always looking for a better way to enhance the home wifi speed. So lucky, Google brings us a new product Google wifi, maybe that can solve your problems.
With the improvement of the demand for network experience, how to choose high-speed, stable wireless network environment, has been plagued the network communications industry practitioners and consumers of the problem .Especially in some large houses inside, consumers often encounter wireless signal disconnection situation.Today we are so lucky we can have a try on Google Wifi systemGoogle Wifi mesh network.
As a result, Why should we decide to go with a Google mesh wifi system to instead? We find out 4 reasons so that you can make this.
1. If you use an extender, your Net speeds can be minimized by 50%
Single-band extenders need to get and retransmit data using the same radio on a single port; this reduces your bandwidth by up to 50 percent! Why limit the rates of speed you are paying for with sub-par networking equipment? Google Wifi’s dual-band system allows data to be simultaneously transmitted for the most effective speeds – the speeds you deserve.
Intended for an extender, imagine a single-band radio is a narrow street, which only allows one car to pass at any given time. The automobiles represent data that is being either transmitted or received. This bottleneck confines throughput and can cause speed degradation of up to 50%.
For Google Wifi having its dual-band a radio station, data traffic flows efficiently during transmission and response like a wide, multi-lane highway.
2. You need to physically switch between Wi-Fi systems
Extenders often demand a different SSID. Move beyond the boundary an acceptable limit away from your main router and you will probably be forced to physically toggle between sites on your devices. Google Wifi allows you to freely move about your home without needing to switch to another network name – which could occur in the event that you were using a stretcher. Together with the Google Wifi, your devices automatically hook up to the strongest signal with the seamless handoff.
3. You can’t reach far edges of your house
Seeing that extenders must be in range and have immediate communication with your router, it is not possible to create a daisy-chain of extenders to provide coverage on the other hand of your home.
Extenders are constrained to distance, as they have to be located close enough to connect directly to your router.
MeshPoint provides Wi-Fi coverage to the farthest draws to a close of your home with Mesh Multi-Hop! Each mesh point can communicate with the other person and does not have to hook up directly to the key router. You may add multiple mesh points in a row to provide coverage where needed.
4. Extenders can be a hassle to set up
For the average person, most installations include fumbling around with the instruction manual just to pull up the correct configuration web page – not to mention, figuring out optimal placement of the extender through trial and error. Google Wifi is super simple to connect to ANY existing Wi-Fi router/network. If you can download an app, you can enjoy blazing speeds everywhere with no hassle at all.
A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
Now I list some key features of Google Wifi Mesh device
- AC1200 2×2 Wave 2 Wifi,2T2R 2.4GHZ signal ,2T2R 5.8GHZ signal .
- Expandable Wifi mesh network.
- Google wifi support simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) supporting IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac draft.
- Enhanced TX Beamforming technology, it makes wifi signal cover farther.
- Bluetooth® Smart Ready
Interface and Ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports per Wifi point
- WAN and LAN on primary Wifi point; both act as LAN ports on additional Wifi points
- Support WPA2-PSK wireless encryption protocol
- Automatic security updates
- Infineon SLB 9615 trusted platform module
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB eMMC flash
- Quad-core ARM CPU, each core up to 710 MHz
If you are looking for a well-designed mesh product, believe that the google mesh network is a good choice. It is affordable, it is worth you to have a try.
- Stylish and simple design.
- Home wireless signal full coverage.
- Super fast Wi-Fi in every room.
- One network for all your devices.
- The app is simple as you don’t need to login on a computer to change settings.
- You can’t access the system with a browser.
- No USB ports, if you were hoping for one.
- Only 1 wired port.
- Always keep your Google Account online when using a wireless network.